Block for Week 9

This was a fun block to stitch up. I have had to find a different fabric to use for the background because the first one I had been using is all but gone (yay!?). Anyways I am determined to use what I have on hand. Hopefully, the fact that the background fabrics vary in my 12 blocks will only make the finished quilt top more (not less) interesting ;o)
For those of you that are curious, if you want to see what the others signed up for the Quilt a-long have used in making their blocks, you can find links to their blogs on Crazy Mom Quilts. I have been visiting these blogs to have peek at what my fellow stitchers have used for their blocks and must admit I love seeing the variety. I can hardly wait to see the resulting quilt tops at the end of the 12 weeks.

Comments

  1. This block looks beautiful! It’s great indeed to see the blocks made by all the quilt-a-long participants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fabric you used! I think the different backgrounds will work out well...maybe you will want to put a border around the blocks in a color or print to unify the blocks. (I'm sure there is a technical term for that, but you know what I mean, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your block is great. I am excited to see how all the quilts come out as well. we are really getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be exciting to see tham all once finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is incredible! And yay for shopping at the stash, I've been doing the same with my yarn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!