Baker's Dozen Patchwork Wristlet

This wristlet with its pieced and quilted front is comprised of a baker's dozen of girly fabrics which I made as a gift for a sweet fabric loving friend. It seems I cannot resist patchwork or making wristlets!
For the inside of the wristlet I indulged my love of polka dot fabric, which picks up the greens and pinks in the patchwork.


A layer of batting, beneath this Heather Bailey print is left unquilted for the back of the wristlet.


Many thanks to J for feeding my scrap stash which lead to the idea for this wristlet. I couldn't be happier with the results in this baker's dozen!

Comments

  1. How lucky your friend is to receive such a pretty bag made by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I know your friend will love it.
    Great fabric selection.

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great wristlet!!! Love ths patchwork strips - great way of including lots of your favourite fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nor could I be happier than to own this pretty little wristlet. I LOVE IT. thanks again, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you did this with all the fabrics. how big is this? i think i'd like something like this. big enough for glasses keys and some lips gloss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!