Get ready to read in bed!

If I wasn't so tired, I think I'd do a little dance. ;o)  Thank you to all the lovely bloggers that left comments here yesterday.  Your kindness and enthusiasm kept me fueled up all day. I really needed that boost to keep me on task...
 
...because...  I just finished uploading my newest pattern!
 
Pattern writing, drafting and editing behind me (for this pattern at least) I can now look forward to hearing what you think while hoping you'll love making your own Triple Hex Reading Pillow.  That will be the best reward of all.


Yesterday, I introduced my new pillow design to you and had planned on having the pattern available then, but I hope you will forgive me for the one day delay.
 
I thought maybe you'd like a few more details to whet your appetite. ;o)
 
I've designed the pillow so that you can use pre-cuts for the piecing, and let me tell you, hexagons were never so easy!  Half a hexagon is something that can be sewn into strips.  No hand- piecing involved so the sewing goes fast!
 
The pillow roughly measures 16" high by about 24" wide.  Perfect size for any bed.  Which reminds me, I better make another because someone keeps taking this one from me for his own evening reading.... LOL
 
 

 

 
 
I'm linking up this most satisfying finish with my lovely friend, Amanda Jean,
for
 
 
Hope your week ended on a happy note too...
now go enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. Your pillow is just gorgeous with the hexies! I want to make one of these someday!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! love the colors and the hexies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pillow! I am sure it will be a succes!!! You are a great designer!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little pocket on the side!
    It´s perfect!
    The colorcombo is great too!
    Kramar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pillow. I think I need one of those. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!