It came and went.

The month of October, that is.  I did manage to accomplish a few finishes and make some progress on a few sewing projects during the past month. Here's a quick overview :
 

Lots of block making in Oct. - blocks for my Modern Maples quilt, more mini granny square blocks and the last of my Swoon blocks (not shown).  I also stitched up two final projects for the Zakka Along 2.0 (the Embroidery Pouch and Prettified Pincushion) and then I did a little scrappy sewing in the form of gift tags and mini notecards.  Fingers crossed there will be some quilts made in Nov. from all of October's block making.

Lily's Quilts
 
 I am linking up with Lynne at Lily's Quilts, for Fresh Sewing Day and am looking forward to seeing what everyone else there has made in the month of Oct.!

Comments

  1. A beautiful month. I still want to make some of those maples, yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess you'll have 2 quilt completions for November :D I'm doing a gingerbread gift bag tomorrow, with a tag embellished with scrap fabric from the gingerbread aprons I made - now let me think ... from whom did I get THAT particular idea??!! *looks @ Katherine and winks* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katherine! Yes - it came and went - when?! Did I sew something? Your mosaic is beautiful and great idea to see what was made in that month. Have a lovely Sunday! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have to do some grannysquares like yours- just a little bit larger:-)
    I enjoy looking at your work and wish you were here:-)
    Kram Maja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your notecards and gift tags, what a great idea! Really like your work, very inspiring - I really must make myself a pincushion!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Your modern maples are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects Katherine! It feels like 2013 came and went...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thise are some wonderful finishes for one month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!